- Argo netcdf profile format : for global profiles ftp
- Oceansites V1.1netcdf profile and time serie format
- Coriolis netcdf profile format for Mercator ftp
- Objective Analysis User Manual
NetCDF was developped at the Unidata Program Center in Boulder, Colorado.
For more informations on NetCDF : http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/software/netcdf
The quality control policy of Coriolis data center is based on the documents listed here :
- The quality control control procedures applied by Coriolis data center are described in: Coriolis quality control manual
- Coriolis Visual Quality Control are described in
- The Argo quality controls are described in :Argo quality control manual
Gosud real-time quality control procedures are available at : "Gosud real time QC procedures"
- White book on oceanic autonomous platforms for biogeochmical measures and recommendations for QC
- Recommended procedures for near real time QC EUROGOOS/MYOCEAN
- MyOcean NRT QC procedure for BIO data