Latest 30 days of profile data
Profile data are aquired by various platforms:
- Argo floats when they are profiling from their maximum depth to the surface every 10 days namely
- XBT lauched from research or voluntary observing vessels
- CDT transmitted in real-timeby scientist from research cruises or in delayed mode by National Oceanograpic centers
- Gliders when they are profiling from their maximum depth to the surface or from surface to depth
- sea mammals equipped with Argos antenna
These data are available at the Coriolis data center through the Data selection interface.